“There is nothing like a dream to create the future” – Viktor Hugo
Temba Gyalbo Tamang
As Chairman I am responsible for the project management. For me the most important thing is that all help and support reach the needy people.
Therefore I travel into the regions, distribute relief materials and give a helping hand wherever it is necessary.
In order to have enough donation funds for implementing the projects and to inform the people about our help organization and activities I am responsible for public relations and fundraising.
Sunaulo Sansar Team
We are the members of Sunaulo Sansar since foundation and support the projects actively.
On the photo from left to right: Phurpu Chhiring Tamang, Pemba Chhiring Tamang, Temba Gyalbo Tamang, Chheten Tamangni, Sonam Tsering Tamang
(missing on the photo: Yangzen Tamangni, Chhesum Lama und Tenzing Dorje Tamang)
Our basic principles
- Almost 100% of the donations (except for unavoidable costs and expenses) flow directly into the respective project and thus directly to those living in poverty.
- Unavoidable costs and expenses (particularly the costs for administration, transport, the one-off and annual registration fee, solicitors' costs, entrance fees, tax, etc.) are borne by the donation fund. All the members and persons working for the NGO bear the responsibility for keeping these costs as low as possible. The annual Project and Sustainability Report contains an overview of these costs and expenses.
- All the members (and anyone else who works for the NGO) work without pay and on voluntary basis.
- Clear, straightforward administration and control.
- Transparent overview and regular information is given to the donators and registration authorities.
- Annual Project and Sustainability Report with basic principles:- Truth, clarity, controllability and trustworthiness.
- The prior inspection of a potential project guarantees a well-thought-out selection of any new projects.
- The choice of a new project depends, whatever the case, on the urgency of the required need/the help requested and on a voting result by the majority.
- Direct operation on site enables each project to be supervised and advice to be given on self-help